Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

The Akatsuki Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 am

he said i can retart and watch who ur talking too i could have two KG Look at the shops he said i can and only me retart so watch it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:41 am

and i dont like toad sages forum so yea look at ur self in the mirror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:04 am

im looking in the mirror you look in the fucking miror you retart an ima talk too takashi an tell him thats too god moding.
dude you are mad because you cant beat me because you suck.

dude you arguee with everyone your the worst mod ever in history you dont do anything but create the akatsuki an spam all fucking day i really dont care wel; settle this when takashi get on.
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:07 am

dude i beated u i said that i did my dimension genjutsu retart and im mad because u havent been doing nothing to the forums me and takashi did the work and if u think i did nothing i will prove u wrong right now so watch it

i have alot of jutsus that can beat urs so watch it i said i did my dimension genjutsu and now u lose ha
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:08 am

and u spam the most takashi i need to delete ur posts because ur spamming so ur one too talk about spamming so watch it and do u have a problem with my akatsuki i make wat i want like takashi made his leaf with the other forum u dont have a problem with that but with me u do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 am

yes i have a promblem with you im not going to say anything tell takashi gets on
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 am

say it u dont affend me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 am

im not saying anything
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm

thats wat i thought pussy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 am

takashi i hope your seeing him call me a pussy

he just mad because i actully seen an had some before you gay ass fuck you a lil kid still a virgin
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 am

wow im real offended
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:17 am

alright Argument is over!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 am

lol takashi we just playing kkkk..
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:36 am

yup so dont delete or bann nobody lol///
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:11 am

lol i could never delete no one i could bann them but not delete
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:12 am

well its over now the fight wanna train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:34 am

yea i'll train even though i dont need to
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:40 am

alright im traped ur toad mouth after that the mouth was about to destroy me but then i found a little gate then i went to it then i used Amateratsu and i got out after that ,i found u and i grabed my sword and slashed u with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm

what a pein while you slice me i see you comming an back flip out the an i run after you throw a couple of kunias an see your lightningstyle chakra points an i hit the an hit your arms
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

crap u got me while blood was coming out of my arm i went away from u and i used sand tsuname and it destroyed everything in the sky and in the ground leaving u injured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 am

i get up out the sand holding a bloody shoulder im sick of this i put my finger's in the air in tiger position then have to hold them like this for 2 an half minutes too activate sage mode
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 am

i wait for u active sage mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 am

i quit im on the other forum right now creating my clan and stuff so i will be back on later mp senpai
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 am

i registered and i cant log in pm takashi about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Training Grounds   The Akatsuki Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki Training Grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2