Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

Leaf Villge Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 am

(Sorry takashi i was waiting for you to make it but you didn't so)

Rules:
-no spamming

-dont come here it's private only leaf shinobi

-if you do come you get down reped

-if you do spam you get down reped

-always use the forum rules even if role play

-no argueing over who win's

-if it's a real battle bettween you an your partner get someone too judge the fight if no one's on get any mod if no mod on just wait

This is were the leaf shinobi are trained an prctice.

Locations
The Forest of death

The third train field

The exercize area No.44 forest of death.

The training field

Have Fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 pm

as im running threw i see the hokage with no help.i say want to have an epic kage brawl
Back to top Go down
Takashi Sage Uchiha
Hokage of the village hidden in leaves
Hokage of the village hidden in leaves
Takashi Sage Uchiha

Character sheet
Sheet: Host: Of the Demon Fox /kg: sharingan/EM - summoning/ snakes / hawks / jutsu : master of all the sharingan jutsu and mangekyou jutsu / cursed seal : heaven curse seal
chakra:
Leaf Villge Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue750/800Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (750/800)
Life :
Leaf Villge Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue900/900Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 am

lets battle leji ?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoworld.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 am

okay but i dont want to really use killing moves lets fight with lvl 1 an two jutsu an weapons because thats training
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
Leaf Villge Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue800/800Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
Leaf Villge Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue900/900Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 am

ok.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 am

i was talking too takashi but we can fight the same way if you want
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
Leaf Villge Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue800/800Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:43 am

srry but i need to go to sleep tommorow see u later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 am

iight
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm

well ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 am

any one wanna spar
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 am

i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:23 am

okay only level 1,2,3 an summoning

*take out the tenten summoning scroll*
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 am

*Ativates and Summons a Water Clone*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 am

throws 20 kunias an makes a water clone an he also throws 20 shriekens an i hope you dodge
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 am

the only one that can do water clones is me so u dont have it so take that out and i dogde the weponds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 am

i can do water clones there clone i have the water chakra element an the water clone so what are you talking about
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:21 am

im the one that only has it its from my shop my shop is only for the Akatsuki so u dont have it i think i know wat im saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 am

its in the master jutsu shop i bought it takashi has it too
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 am

well only i have it soo too bad Muaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Villge Training Grounds   Leaf Villge Training Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf Villge Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1