Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

The Mission Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
The Mission Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800The Mission Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
The Mission Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The Mission Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

The Mission Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission Area   The Mission Area - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:51 pm

dood u cant do that mission nones in my Akatsukih how many times i need to say it pick another mission naruto whos he hes not in my Akatsuki nobody is so go pick another mission god
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Area   The Mission Area - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:01 pm

yea that do make since but there is no akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
The Mission Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800The Mission Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
The Mission Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The Mission Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Area   The Mission Area - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 pm

dood im th leader of the Akatsuki and nobodys in it yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Area   The Mission Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 am

i now i posted that when it was custom
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Area   The Mission Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 am

well ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Area   The Mission Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mission Area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2