Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 am

who has the game if you do or dont share opinions
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 am

i love this game its the bestso far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 am

yes the best i love 4 players i wish it could go to six because i be having fun i wish it can be 8 becuase 4 man squads against 4 man squads like deidara,haruko,kisame an itachi vs.kakashi naruto jiraya an tsunade or something like that it would be even better an the stroy i was fucking all excited because i thought it was going to be the other arc when sai an yamoto come i was mad they showed that an it didn't happen i think clash of ninja 4 is going to come out near september because the story was reall short
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 am

in 4player choose deidara then put handicap for him everything in 300% then u use the big bird special and everyone dies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm

now really i been new that i play on handicap all the time deidara an clone explosion join is beast
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm

yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 am

itachi is raw on 300 the fire ball jutsu murder them even if there blocking once it start to hit them they block break
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

yup same goes with deidara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 pm

did you figure out how to do the kabuto special
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm

i already know gow too do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3   Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolutions 3
Page 1 of 1