Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

which was your fav. arc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

which was your fav. arc Empty
PostSubject: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 am

which one.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Sage Uchiha
Hokage of the village hidden in leaves
Takashi Sage Uchiha

Character sheet
Sheet: Host: Of the Demon Fox /kg: sharingan/EM - summoning/ snakes / hawks / jutsu : master of all the sharingan jutsu and mangekyou jutsu / cursed seal : heaven curse seal
chakra:
which was your fav. arc Left_bar_bleue750/800which was your fav. arc Empty_bar_bleue  (750/800)
Life :
which was your fav. arc Left_bar_bleue900/900which was your fav. arc Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

in part 1

i like when neji figth the spider men.

in part 2

i like when sasuke figth's itachi and get's the mangekyou
Back to top Go down
https://narutoworld.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 am

i like the destruction of the leaf the pein joint an sasuke retrival arc i love when all them fight the sound ninja 5
Back to top Go down
Takashi Sage Uchiha
Takashi Sage Uchiha

Character sheet
Sheet: Host: Of the Demon Fox /kg: sharingan/EM - summoning/ snakes / hawks / jutsu : master of all the sharingan jutsu and mangekyou jutsu / cursed seal : heaven curse seal
chakra:
which was your fav. arc Left_bar_bleue750/800which was your fav. arc Empty_bar_bleue  (750/800)
Life :
which was your fav. arc Left_bar_bleue900/900which was your fav. arc Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 am

Cool I like those to ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 am

me too my favorite is when naruto fight pein i can wait to that comes out in anime
Back to top Go down
Takashi Sage Uchiha
Takashi Sage Uchiha

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah me to ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:57 pm

those were my fav. is anyone else going to post
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
which was your fav. arc Left_bar_bleue800/800which was your fav. arc Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

i like the sasuke retriever arc and the pein and sasuke v.s itachi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 am

sasuke vs. itach wasn't the whole arc an that what it was called hmph didn't know that
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
which was your fav. arc Left_bar_bleue800/800which was your fav. arc Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 am

the best was the sasuke one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:03 am

yea the retrival yea that was real good an the pein one
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
Master Perfect

Character sheet
chakra:
Life :

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 am

the sasuke was the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which was your fav. arc   which was your fav. arc Empty

Back to top Go down

which was your fav. arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World  :: The Naruto Story-
Jump to: