Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation

Adopt a Naruto Character!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
Adopt a Naruto Character! Left_bar_bleue800/800Adopt a Naruto Character! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
Adopt a Naruto Character! Left_bar_bleue900/900Adopt a Naruto Character! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Adopt a Naruto Character! Empty
PostSubject: Adopt a Naruto Character!   Adopt a Naruto Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 am

Original Naruto Adoption Thread!!

Mistress of the thread: Master Perfect

Other Threads I Support:
Eat a Forum Member: :
Bleach Adoption:https://narutoworld.forumakers.com/chats-clubs-families-and-rp-f23/bleach-adoption-t120.htm
FMA Adoption:
DeathNote
KH Adoption:

Basically what the title says, adopt any Naruto character you want (kinda like a pet, only characters XD) take care of them and let them play with other adopted characters, but you need to hurry before they're all adopted!

Rules:
1) you can only adopt ONE character
2) you can adopt a character who has died in the series and bring him/her back to life once you adopt him/her
3) This is first come first serve! so don't ask for a character that is already taken
4) Don't use a character that isn't yours! Please don't just come on here and start using other people's characters because it causes problems with the real owners, you (who would be considered a thief) and me, the mistress of this thread
5) you can switch characters with other owners if you want, just tell me so I can change the list
6) If you adopt a character you MUST interact with him/her on this thread or I will take them away from you and put them back on the market. If I feel you aren't interacting with your character I will take them away from you, simple as that
7) I will have random CHECK lists every now and then and if you don't CHECK in when I have the list by the end of the deadline I will take your character away. No Exceptions!!! CHECK lists usually last about a week and I post them on every page for that entire week

other than that have fun! take care of your characters and don't neglect them!

Adopted Characters
Normal Characters

Spoiler:

Chibi Characters

Spoiler:

Characters still Available (AKA The Market)

Normal Characters

Spoiler:

Chibi Characters

See the Chibi 'Adopted list' for the ones that are already taken

If I have missed any one or if you know the names of some of the filler characters, please tell me.

Last edited by Master Perfect on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Perfect
The Kekkei Genkai Butcherer Forum Assassination and Infraction League
Master Perfect

Character sheet
Sheet: Rank:Kage Leader of The Akatsuki, Host of The 8 Tailed OX Jutsus:All Sharingan Jutsus,Rinningen,And Mangekyou Sharingan
chakra:
Adopt a Naruto Character! Left_bar_bleue800/800Adopt a Naruto Character! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Life :
Adopt a Naruto Character! Left_bar_bleue900/900Adopt a Naruto Character! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Adopt a Naruto Character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Naruto Character!   Adopt a Naruto Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 am

only one person all of us can have
Back to top Go down

Adopt a Naruto Character!
Page 1 of 1